Play Cocos Studio Sprite Animation
There is a simple way to play cocos sprite animation created from cocos studio.
The way to do it
1. create sprite as plist file which is use for sprite animation
2. import plist file to cocos studio
3. create sprite animation in cocos studio
4. add C++ code in visual studio
5. execute it
6. oh~ nice good very very good.
Now, you can customize it.
here is source code what I copy and paste in the video.
ActionTimeline *actionTimeline = CSLoader::createTimeline(“IntroScene.csb”);
All steps are recorded as Video. Just check it once